The 3 Best Tradeline Companies of 2022
Are you looking for the best tradeline company to help you increase your credit history?
Trade Lines are the accounts that appear on your credit report. Good credit habits mean good tradelines, which can have a positive effect on your credit history.
When your trade lines contain negative information, however, your credit score can suffer. Under the right circumstances, buying trade lines from one of the best tradeline companies can be a great way to showcase years of credit history on your credit reports.
Top best Tradeline companies 2022:
1) Trade line supply
Tradeline Supply is a company that offers services for buying online tradelines. It helps you increase your credit score without interruption and offers the lowest price to credit your tradeline.
You will receive phone support throughout the week. It is also intuitive to order a new tradeline to automate the entire checkout process.
Why choose: Tradeline offers the lowest prices in the industry.
- It offers deals on tradeline purchases.
- Provides details of trade line availability, including price.
- You will get two reporting cycles for your account.
- Tradeline supplies can report to two of the three credit bureau agencies.
- Tradeline Supply Tradeline offers some of the lowest prices in the industry.
- You will find many details about the available tradelines, including price.
- One of the best primary trade lines allows you to stay on the account for up to two reporting cycles.
- The tradeline company guarantees that it will report to at least two of the three credit bureaus.
- It does not guarantee that the tradeline will affect your credit score in the future.
- You must purchase a timeline according to “Shopping by Date”. Otherwise, you may have to wait up to six weeks.
2) Boost credit
Boost Credit is a company that provides free advice on buying trade lines. This organization can post your tradeline in 60+ days.
Boost Credit has a large variety of authorized consumer tradelines for sale. One of the interesting things about this particular company is that there is a step-by-step process when you commit to signing up. The company has a blog that includes frequently asked questions about buying trade lines to improve your credit score.
Why Selected: Uses encrypted secure servers to keep your information secure.
- Boost Credit 101 publicly lists out all their tradelines.
- It provides a good amount of tradelines available, with about 200 with at least one open spot as of this article.
- This cheap tradeline company provides free consultation for those looking for tradelines.
- If your tradeline does not report to 2 bureaus, they will provide you with a full replacement or refund.
- Offers large variety of tradelines for sale with many options to choose from.
- You will get the resource on their website for credit education.
- It is one of the best primary tradelines that has been operational for an extended period, so it is trustworthy.
- All purchases tradelines will post to your credit report. Otherwise, you’ll get a full refund.
- Allows you to sort tradelines by the lender, price, credit limit, statement day, and age.
- This organization uses an encrypted server to keep the information of the tradeline safe.
- BoostCredit eliminates all customer data after 90 days.
- Carefully verifies all parties, sellers, and buyers to reduce fraud risk.
- Offers adequate education on their blog.
- You will get assistance over the phone call from a financial professional.
- You should consult a consultant to purchase any tradeline.
- Boost Credit 101 does not offer special deals or bundles for its trade lines.
- Tradelines on Boost Credit 101 are usually more expensive than similar lines at other companies.
CreditPro is one of the most established tradeline companies in the industry. They have a soundtrack record and trade line inventory, which makes them one of the best tradeline companies.
It offers the lowest prices in the industry and helps you save up to 40% -60% on purchased trade lines. The website of this leading trade line is user-friendly, and you can easily contact them. However, the time it takes to fix your credit can vary from person to person depending on your circumstances.
Why Selected: Provides 2,000 cards to choose from with different ages.
- It offers trade lines with usage rates of 15% or less.
- You can choose from over 2000 cards.
- Offers over 2,000 trade lines with many high-quality accounts.
- Credit Pro encourages people looking for trade lines to get started, free consultation with their staff
- It offers high-quality trade lines at a more reasonable price than the market average.
- You can buy and sell trade lines.
- Provide regular package deals and discounts to buy cheaper trade lines.
- Offers a great variety of high credit lines.
- You cannot view the wholesale trade lines available on CreditPro.
- Do not provide professional advice to guide you through this process.
- CreditPro does not publicly list the trade lines they have for sale, and you must register an account with them before you can view them.
What is a tradeline company?
Sometimes you can’t work fast enough to increase your credit score. It takes a lot of dedication and time to bring late payments into the present and reduce your balance.
It also takes time for the credit bureau to recreate your score. What if you needed something right now?
You can buy a tradeline from a tradeline company. It sounds weird, but you can basically buy your way into someone else’s credit. With TradeLine, you ‘buy’ your way to someone else’s credit.
Tradeline companies sell the right to be an authorized user on someone else’s account. While you can do this for free with a family member or close friend, it’s not always an option, which is why there are tradeline companies.
While you may not have the same charging capabilities, you may find that if you become an authorized user for a friend or family member, you will benefit from good credit, which is to be expected. That will improve your credit score. Remember, there is no guarantee that this will work.
How can you buy a tradeline?
Here are some key features of the best tradeline companies.
Step 1) You should check the credibility of the industry.
First of all, you should buy a tradeline from a firm that commands industry experience. Do your research and check that the tradeline company has been in business for at least five years or more.
Then ask the tradeline company to provide some statistics which are included.
- Number of years in business
- Success rate
- Average Credit Score
- How often do they report?
- Headquarters Location
- Number of employees
- Credit Consulting Services
These are important metrics that you should try to explore before buying a tradeline. However, legal tradeline companies will publish this information on their websites for public review, and you should do extensive research and find this information.
Step 2) It should be affordable.
You should only buy standard trade lines from reputable dealers, and it is not worth the risk of buying a cheap trade line from an unreliable source. You want a trade line that has a long account history and is established. However, you also need to buy a tradeline that fits your financial goals and does not break the bank.
Step 3) Transparent and honest
The best tradeline companies will be honest and transparent about their work. They will be upfront about their prices, often listing them on their website for public use.
In addition, they will publish data about users’ past experiences and highlight their strengths. However, you should also remember that buying a tradeline is not a ‘quick fix’ or a permanent solution.
Step 4) Check their customer service.
Leading, legal tradeline companies will have a support staff. They will take the time to identify your needs and help you find the best tradeline that fits your financial goals.
However, one should choose a tradeline company with dedicated customer support representatives. This is especially important when you encounter any account problems or management errors.
Step 5) Postal address
The easiest way to tell the difference between a legal tradeline company and a scam is to enter their physical mailing address. Legal tradeline companies always enter their mailing address, phone number, working hours, and more.